Monday, March 12, 2012

Coming Soon!

Click Here To PurchaseTHE ADAPTION!



Hello, Readers!

I just wanted to drop in and say that I have not jumped ship on the Screenwriting 101 blog! I'm just very busy!

I'm officially a published author, you can check out the Facebook page (click LIKE and share it!) here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAdaption

And you can purchase a copy of THE ADAPTION by clicking the link below the photo on the right!

If you're interested in the paranormal, ufos, cryptozoology, or just plain ole' strange, you'll love this book.

THE ADAPTION is a collection of short (true!) stories based on the paranormal experiences I've had throughout my life. Be sure to check this out! And don't forget to visit us on Facebook!


I have been planning my grand return to Screenwriting 101! I'll be taking on more in-depth screenwriting issues, theories, tips, and epiphanies!

Stay tuned!

No comments: